ADHD expert offers help for teaching the content areas to students with attention problems
Written by an expert in the field of ADHD, this important resource offers strategies to teach adolescents with ADHD across all core content areas: English Language Arts, Math, Science, and Social Studies. These strategies have been classroom-tested and proven to engage students during content instruction so that they will gain a lasting understanding of the material taught. As students interact with the content—talk, write, draw, and create a variety of media in relation to the content—all students, including those with ADHD, will learn the basics necessary for post-secondary education and employment.
- Offers an important guide for teaching core content to adolescents with ADHD
- Includes information for engaging ADHD students in a way that makes content memorable
- Explains how to use the strategies to teach all classroom students
- Written by a nationally known authority on ADHD
- Published in partnership with the acclaimed WestEd organization