provides school administrators, K-12 teachers, and teacher educators innovative strategies and tools for school change. With a focus on instructional practice that enhances motivation among diverse learners, this important resource helps schools to become more intentional about inspired teaching and learning.
This book gives educators at all levels the means to become strong instructional leaders and school renewal facilitators. It provides coherent professional development plans that are easily customized to any learning context.
Margery B. Ginsberg coauthor of the highly acclaimed Creating Highly Motivating Classrooms for All Students
elaborates on numerous strategies from that book. She offers five themes for implementing instructionally focused change
- A shared language for teaching and learning
- Approaches to strengthen adult collaboration
- Innovative ways to collect and use data
- Ways to strengthen parent and community participation, and
- A school identity that goes beyond conventional vision statements