Part One: The Costly Impact of Transitions on Organizations and Their People.
1. Organizational MADness.
2. Unintended Consequences of Business Transitions.
Part Two: Laying the Groundwork for Workplace Recovery: Understanding How People Adapt to Transitions.
3. The Opportunity and the Challenge.
4. Individual Adaptation to Transition.
5. The Realities and Requirements of Workplace Recovery.
Part Three: The Four Elements of Workplace Recovery.
Part Four: Solidifying the Context for Workplace Recovery.
10. Leading and Managing Workplace Recovery.